By Lindsey Yaros
March has marched on in, and with this new month we are excited to release a brand new website! Be sure to check out our spring line, fresh new blog, and all the other goodies on our site. For now, we are thrilled to share more of our favorite things with you!
1. East End Market- Who doesn’t love a good market? Well I’ve got the perfect one right here! East End Market is a neighborhood market inspired by Central Florida’s local farmers and food artisans. Inside East End you will find some of the best coffee, breads, sandwiches, beer and even a delicious juice bar. These are just a few of the special things about East End Market. You’ll have to check it out to discover the rest!
2. Fox Barrel Blackberry Pear Cider- For all you cider drinkers out there here is something you have to try. Fox Barrel is naturally fermented and uses 100% pear juice, no concentrate. “100% PEARfection.”
3. Honeycomb Coaster Set- Why not spice up your coffee table with this cute coaster set? Hand printed on birch wood, this colorful set will definitely bring you some great compliments!
4. The Locust Effect- By Gary Haugen and Victor Boutros- Gary Haugen is the founder of International Justice Mission. He recently released a new book called “The Locust Effect” which will take you on a journey unlike any other. If you have a heart for those suffering from poverty and injustice, this is the book for you. Not only does The Locust Effect calls us to action, but it also provides us with a solution. You won’t be disappointed in this read.
5. Strong Rope Dog Leash- If there’s one thing I love, it’s spoiling my pup. RESQ/CO creates fine American-made dog collars and leashes. The best part? 5% of their profits are donated to rescue and shelter animals all across the country. These sturdy leashes and collars are sure to make your furry friend one happy camper!
6. Pacific Mist Bracelet- The craftsmen have done it again; another beautiful piece of jewelry that can turn a mediocre outfit into something spectacular! The Pacific Mist Bracelet is my new favorite accessory. Featuring handmade paper beads from Uganda in blue and white hues, this beauty is sure to make a statement on your wrist.
7. 180 Degrees South- Finding a good adventure without leaving the comfort of your couch should always be this easy! This film follows Jeff Johnson as he retraces the epic 1968 journey of his heroes Yvon Chouinard and Doug Tompkins to Patagonia. Full of raw adventure and breathtaking scenery, this film will leave you feeling driven and inspired. Check it out on Netflix!